The rally d'Abruzzo is also green
This is a REGULARITY test and not a speed race: a route must be completed in a pre-set time and in compliance with the road code. The winner will be the one with the lowest consumption.
There are 7 routes of about 100km, the first of which is a test only used to decide the starting order while the other 6 make up the event (3 to be completed twice each).
After each route the cars will be recharged during 3 hours in the 20 charging columns which will be set up at the Gran Sasso Shopping Centre.
Friday September 7
- 12.00 - Driver documents and vehicles checks
- 17.00 - Start of the race, 100 km test route - CROGNALETO
- 19.30 - Overnight halt at the Gran Sasso recharge centre
Saturday September 8
- 08,00 - Route 1 - GIULIANOVA
- 10.30 - Recharge 3h
- 13.30 - Route 2 - VIBRATA
- 16.00 - Recharge 3h
- 19.00 - Route 3 - TOSSICIA
- 21.30 - Recharge 3h